A Peaceful Home
Simple strategies for each area of homemaking to help make your home a haven!
Whether you’re a stay-at-home mom or a working mom, I believe that all women have a high calling to keep their homes, support their husbands, and raise up their children in the way that they should go.
But it doesn’t have to be a drudgery! We can, and should feel fulfilled, peaceful and joyful about our high calling of motherhood and homemaking. We can serve our families and neighbors well, and we can do it with a joyful spirit and not grudgingly.
The Peaceful Home course provides practical strategies that you can begin to implement immediately to bring peacefulness into each area of your homemaking.
Making a home for our families involves a lot more than just keeping house. It involves all of these things and more. If one area suffers, it can have a domino effect on all other areas.
Once things start to unravel, it doesn’t take long before mom is feeling frazzled, stressed, and weary. And the home is more like a battlefield than a place of refuge.
The good news is, it doesn't have to stay that way!
Through this course, you will learn to:
- Evaluate your heart and improve your attitude toward your family and daily chores;
- Value your marriage;
- Gain peace in your finances through better stewardship and planning;
- Value your children in a way that leads to no-regret parenting;
- Take the stress out of your kitchen and make meal time more enjoyable for everyone—even the cook;
- Clean house with diligence and joy;
- Control your schedule in a way that provides margin (and peace) to your family;
- Revolutionize your to-do list with one simple trick;
- Be more intentional in your homemaking and beyond.
We’ve all heard the saying, “If mama ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy.” It’s a funny quip, but there is truth to it. We moms control the tone of our homes. It’s up to us to make that a positive and peaceful one, and not one filled with chaos and discord.
That’s why I’m so excited to be sharing with you the strategies that I have used to bring peacefulness to these various aspects of homemaking.
Each session will focus on one area of your homemaking and provide a variety of material such as:
- Practical tips and strategies;
- A heart-related concept or principle to help this area of your homemaking;
- Questions for reflection and self-evaluation;
- Action steps to help you apply each concept right away;
- Recommended reading and links to additional resources.
- Bonus Material: Worksheets, quotes, and other resources to help keep you inspired and excited about this journey toward peace in your home.
Crystal Brothers lives on a small farm with her forest-ranger husband. She spends her days homeschooling her boys and wrangling chickens. She blogs at www.servingjoyfully.com to encourage and equip women to serve God and their families with a joyful spirit. She is the author of several other books and courses that you can find at her website.
Email: Crystal@servingjoyfully.com if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions about your course!
Frequently Asked Questions
The Peaceful Home ecourse will teach you practical strategies to streamline your homemaking across several different areas. You will learn how each aspect of your homemaking affects the overall tone of your home, and how you can take positive steps to improve each area.
I can't wait to see you inside!